Do you recognise this book?

Update - Thanks to hippieed perceptions and Book Cupidity for coming up with the book title.  Scroll down for the answer :D

----------------------------------------------------------

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but... think I have too many books.  There, I said it.

I've been trying to remember the name of a book I started a while ago (which I laid aside and then promptly forgot about when I got sidetracked by other shiny new books) and now I can't think which one it was.  There's just too many to go through.  It's starting to bug me.

I didn't get very far into it so I don't have a lot to go on but what I can remember is that a Movie star guy is filming in a small town (UK I think) and wants to avoid the fans as much as he can.  He's getting chased down the street by a few female fans and ducks into a cafe? restaurant? bar? that isn't quite open yet and the lady who owns it doesn't know who he is (or maybe she does but she's not a fan, I forget).  Anyway, I think the upshot of it all is that it's a romance and he likes her because she doesn't like him?

Urghh, that's not nearly enough to go on, I know.   Just wishful thinking that someone, somewhere out there amongst my booklikey friends will know exactly the book I'm on about.

It's exactly the sort of thing I want to be reading about as most of the books I've read lately have failed to impress and I want something sweet and sugary to zone out with.

Yeah.  It's a long shot, but I've got my fingers crossed.

Answer: LOVE  UNSCRIPTED by Tina Reber