Any Booklikers on DeviantArt?

Gah!  That felt like a long maintenance!  Back now though and all is well with the world.  I like the new blogger cross post thingy.

To fill my time I was browsing DeviantArt to see what's new. I haven't been there for a while and just wondered if any of my BL friends (or anyone) had a DA account?

I just use mine for doodly type stuff and messing about but it's nice to see what everyone else is up to.

On a side note...I couldn't find one of my pieces in my gallery so googled it to see if it showed up (it didn't, I must not have uploaded it) and thought I'd search a few of my others while I was there in Google images...

Yikes, some of mine seem to be everywhere. A lot of the sites are in foreign languages so I don't know what they're saying about it (if anything) but a couple have made it on to some 'Best of' sites.  Yay!  Go me, lol.  Even found one of them in someone's youtube vid :D

I don't really mind if people like my DA stuff and want to use it for their site, though. Credit is nice but not everyone gives it.  Oh well.  Nobody died.

So, anyone gotz DA?