1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Scotland - Near Edinburgh
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Zodiac Station by Tom Harper
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Seabrook crisps (cheese 'n onion)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm wearing mouse slippers while I read.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? My first time and I'm just going with the flow. I'd have been reading today anyway so I won't be doing anything special, it's just nice to be part of something. It's been a while sine I've been part of anything.