Not sure I want to read this....

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child  -  Parts I & II (Special Rehearsal Edition) - J.K. Rowling, John Kerr Tiffany, Jack Thorne

Just bought this up at Asda's when i went to pick up a few things.  Hadn't planned to buy it any time soon really but they had it for a fiver less than Waterstones so it fell into my trolly.

Not sure I want to read it though.  I'm not sure how I'll get on with the format and I've heard mixed responses about it from people I know IRL.  I've been avoiding any posts here about it though in case of spoilers. so I've no clue what it's about really and I'd maybe just be better leaving it where things ended with Deathly Hallows.

I'd have got it at some point so that my book collection is complete, just not sure I'll be reading it.

You know...even as I typed that last line I'm thinking, "Yeah right!  You know you'll read it!  Who are you trying to kid?!  It's Harry Potter!!"

My daughter pounced on it though so perhaps I'll just wait and get the edited highlights from her.  She's a big fan but will tell it like it is and pull no punches.