Urgh, the uncertainty...

I've poked my head in here all weekend wondering when if it would come back and now that it is I have no idea what I want to do.

I started putting my reviews back on GR after a hiatus of about 3 years and there's a group there that I want to join in with in 2017, plus I got my new blog started and my old, (very) neglected old one dusted off.  I'm also toying with the idea of switching to WordPress and I'm not familiar with that so that'll be a time sink.  I can't really manage to juggle all of them so something has to give.  GR is appealing due to the group, my new blog is appealing because it's dedicated to my newest book passion (JAFF- Jane Austen Fan Fiction), my old blog is appealing because it's comfy and familiar...BL is appealing because of the community which I love.  But, BL hasn't been my BFF since about June though which was when it all got a bit flakey for me and I'm scared to get hooked back in only to get the rug pulled out from under me again.

Urgh... I can't decide.  I know if I try to cross post on all of them I'll spread myself too thin.

I need to take a time out until I figure it all out I think.  However, even making this post is making me feel like I'm back already... Gah!