All the cool kids are doing it, so.... here are my boring answers =
1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
Yes, my bed usually
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Post It index flags or similar
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
It really hurts to stop in the middle of a chapter but if I have to I try to find a paragraph end.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
Of course. Ready is hungry thirsty work.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
Either, both, neither - I don't mind
6. One book at a time or several at once?
The more the merrier
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Wherever and whenever I can
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Uh, in my head. Who reads out loud? 0_o
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Yes and yes. My bad.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
OMG I was just sick in my mouth a little bit at the thought of breaking spines.
11. Do you write in your books?
You're kidding, right?
See everyone elses interesting and clever answers here - http://blog.booklikes.com/post/1522626/we-know-your-reading-habits