TBR Thursday #3

Moonlight Reader started TBR Thursday and although I don't usually join in with meme's I'm going to dip in and out of this one as it might be an incentive to me to work through my pile... I'm only going to add the physical copies I get, not the kindle copies.  This is a bit of a cop-out as I'm more inclined to buy ebooks these days than I am paper books but hey, this is my TBR Thursday and I can be in denial if I like :D

So, for my TBR Thursday this week I present my newest additions (with last week's successes and failures below that)

No purchased books this week just publisher submissions.  A bit of everything and all five sound good so I'm looking forward to them all...

Last week wasn't a massive success in terms of books finished but I did manage two so it wasn't a complete washout :)

I LOVED The Future for Curious People.  Five stars and joint place for my favourite of the year so far.  My second finish was No Harm Can Come to a Good Man  and it was ok but nothing memorable.

I did start The Spanish Groom and made it to chapter 4 before I couldn't bear to read another word.  DNF. I was so looking forward to this one as it seems to get rave reviews but I flat out hated the hero.  With a passion.  Asshat bully and thoroughly unlikeable and just a horrible, horrible man. Very disappointed about that one, I've been looking for that book for a long time.

So, that leaves 7 I didn't get around to and they'll carry over to next week:-

Plus, the four left over from the week before....I'm starting to see a pattern here and it's becoming clear why my TBR pile never seems to decrease in size...

Anyhoo, that's it for this week's TBR Thursday.  Better get working on those books so I can clear the decks for next week's entries :D

TBR - 16